Winnie offers various types of loans. Everyone should find something for themselves in this company. If, however, you are still wondering whether the proposal of this company will meet your expectations, check what Winnie told us about its customers.
Get more info here and get a payday loan with bad credit
The new customers of this lender will surely be satisfied with Winnie’s timing. They will borrow as much as PLN 1500 for free. Currently, it is one of the largest amounts that can be obtained at no additional cost.
If, however, it is not enough for us, the company can give us as much as PLN 2,000 on the first loan. What’s more, we will have two months to return such a loan. Winnie realizes that putting so much money at the same time can be embarrassing for the client. Therefore, the company has paid off the payment in two installments.
And if 2000 PLN is still not enough for us? Then our company will offer to you bad credit loans. Thanks to bad credit payday loans published on PaydayRelay, you will be able to borrow up to PLN 5,000.
As you can see, the company offers various solutions to the client. So there is a lot to choose from.
Advantages and disadvantages of payday loans at Winnie
Help us to complete this list! Describe your experience with Winnie in the comments below. All customer reviews and stories are read by us and taken into account when issuing opinions about the company.
- variety of products – payday loans or installments
- free minute for new customers
- the high amount of the first minute
- possibility to pay the maximum payday (PLN 2000) in two installments
- payday up to 60 days
- the offer of installment loans with a repayment period of up to two years
- the option to extend the repayment of the loan
- reduction of the cost of the loan in the event of its early return
- payday even up to 10 minutes on your account
- The hotline is open seven days a week
- the loan can be extended only for the period for which it was taken
- high costs of further loans
- high costs of extending the repayment date
- high costs of payment orders
- customer control in the debtors’ registers